Intended for kids 4 to 11 years of age, Children’s Tylenol Cold + Cough + Sore Throat Oral Suspension provides temporary relief from a range of cold and flu symptoms, including minor aches and pains, headache, sore throat, and cough. This kids’ cough medicine comes in a kid-friendly bubblegum flavor and is free of ibuprofen, alcohol, and aspirin. The formula also temporarily reduces fever. Each 5-milliliter dose contains 160 milligrams of the pain reliever and fever reducer acetaminophen and 5 milligrams of the cough suppressant dextromethorphan HBr.
- 4-fluid ounce bottle of children’s cold, cough, and sore throat medicine
- Temporarily relieves cold and flu symptoms, including minor aches and pains, headache, sore throat, and cough
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Each 5-milliliter dose contains 160 milligrams of acetaminophen and 5 milligrams of dextromethorphan HBr
- Ibuprofen-, alcohol-, and aspirin-free formula.
anhydrous citric acid, D&C red no. 33, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucrose, xanthan gum
There are no reviews yet.