Norweigian Baby’s DHA Omega-3s 2 fl oz Dietary Supplement Promotes Health Brain and Vision Development Directions: Give 1-5 milliliters daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 5 mL Servings Per Container: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories 45 Total Fat 5 g Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 850 IU Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) 10 IU 100% Norwegian Cod Liver Oil 4.6 g Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1100 mg DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 500 mg EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 400 mg Other Ingredients: Contains fish (cod). Non-GMO Gluten-free Sugar-free Preservative-free.
- Supports brain, vision, and nervous system development in growing children
- Up to 1,100 mg of omega-3s per serving
- Contains 400 IU of vitamin D3, the recommended intake of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Made from premium wild-caught, sustainably-sourced Norwegian cod
- Easy dosing with included syringe,Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
There are no reviews yet.