Calcium with Vitamin D & Minerals
- Advanced Levels of Vitamin D
- Assorted Fruit Flavors: Cherry, Orange, Fruit Punch
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Great Tasting
Caltrate May Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis.
Osteoporosis affects middle-aged and older persons, especially those with a family history of fragile bones in later years.
“It’s Never Too Late for Caltrate.®”
While adequate calcium intake is important, daily intakes above 2000 mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit.
What you should know about Caltrate 600 Plus Chewables…
- Caltrate 600 Plus Chewables contains the most concentrated form of calcium you can buy. Each chewable tablet provides more calcium for your bones than any leading brand.*
- Caltrate 600 Plus Chewables also contains these six additional fortifying nutrients essential for healthy bone formation:*
- Vitamin D – To help increase calcium absorption
- Magnesium – Important for maintaining strong bones*
- Zinc, Copper Manganese – Essential for skeletal development*
- Boron – Helps the body utilize calcium
- Caltrate 600 Plus Chewables is a dietary supplement that contains no salt, lactose or preservatives.
- Caltrate 600 Plus Chewables can be taken with your multivitamin.
- “It’s Never Too Late for Caltrate.®”
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.